Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Downhill?

Today was considered my another "worst" performance in badminton again....


I dunno what happened to me...and it's just tough...i could not play well...moved slow and not sharp...smashes were horrible...due to lack of time...i even wrapped my grip horribly... )=


I felt disappointed of myself...eventhough i won the match...but i won it with a bad performance...what's the point of winning when u did not perform at your best and played without form....??


The opponent today is Ong Teck Lee...current head-to-head record is 0 - 2 (Zhi wei leads)


The score was : 21-10, 21-10


Eventhough i won...yet...i dun feel the satisfaction...perhaps i should not have taken McD meal 2 hours ago before the match...T_T


I felt like crying...and feel like beating myself up...that kind of feeling...but i remember what Wern Lin had taught me...


"What's the point blaming urself? U won't improve ur mistakes at all !"


These words came out in my thoughts....and now...i will have to rectify my mistakes !!!


Towards uphill, instead of Downhill...which is what i gotta do now...in order to prevent myself to sink into the Pool of Failures...


That's all for now peeps !!! tata !!!

No comments: