Thursday, May 29, 2008

Badminton again @~@

Actually i was supposed to go to Sai Kit's hse today...but due to inconvenience in transport...i could not make it there....


As i was stoning at home in the morning...Wern Lin called me up and asked me whether i could join their game...i hesitated...yet i tried my best to go...and managed to find myself a transport...a CAR !!!!



Drove there....(mum sat beside, car will be retrieved) and then reached in time...went in Taman Megah and then waited for them !!!



They arrived and we started playing...haha...had many laughters out of it...and then cedric arrives...as usual...the pro....



After many rounds of doubles...cedric finally asked me to play singles with him...it was a tight neck-to-neck match before i stumbled upon the first game...and the second match was close...if i win, i could drag it into a rubber game ^^



The score was 13-21, 19-21



A satisfaction in myself for giving him a good fight in the second game...but there are things needed to be improved...



Speed was average, Strokes were okay...accept for the jump smashes where i lose timing a lot...and to take deceptive shots...



He was very deceptive, but some i managed to identify the shot he was going to make...he was not as consistent as before...so he made many mistakes too....



Here is the head-to-head record between Cedric and I:



Cedric 2 - 0 Zhi Wei


I will try to upset him the next time...



After that, wern lin, Su Qi, Jia Hwa, Chee Ken, Jun jie, Dap Toi Lo and I went for lunch....and we had many jokes...and i got stalked too...lol...here's 1 of the pictuure snapped....



Haha...i got stalked...LOL...and after i finished my lunch...it was raining heavily...so Su Qi, chee ken and Jia Hwa went back to Taman Megah to join other ppl play...and i met Chin Lee and many ppl i knew there....

Meanwhile, Chong Mun and I went to CC and played...and then i went home..

That's all for today peeps !! tata !!!

1 comment:

Wern Lin said...

Haha XD
I'm the stalker man !
wohhooo ! I missed you guys ...