Thursday, November 22, 2007

9 down, now's the FINAL BLOW !!!!

Finally, the 8th day of SPM...9 subjects down...last subject to go, Accounts....gonna fight the last battle...finally the long journey ends here....all the 5 years effort will be used up in SPM..and soon all will be brain-washed....

This morning the only paper we had was Moral...(u know la...like anybody so bermoral like that)... so i started the paper and do...do...do...meanwhile doing, i took my sweet time looking at the clock, imagining stupid things in the head and many more stupid acts...and guess what?? I managed to finish the paper in 1hours and 15 minutes....swt...i wonder why they give us 2 hours and 30 minutes...make me stone there for another 1 hour and 15 minutes...dam sien....

DUe to boredom, i asked my teacher to let me go out...so i went out to the toilet...(the teacher is watching me from the top, oh no im not virgin anymore =P) so then after i done my "pee", i went back to class and tried to sleep...cant sleep...darn bored...sienz....and den look at the clock, imagine stupid thing, think of badminton(cannot TAHAN d....dam long din play...) so i did all these things and finally in another 1 hr and 15 mins its over...happily take my "ga chang" out and keep it back into my bag...and den we go happy hour !!!!(chat only, not over yet also...)

So now the time has come...only left 1 subject, whack kao that freaking ASS subject and its end of SPM...

(p/s: this is a very short post, 1 subject on the day only...)

No comments: