Wednesday, November 14, 2007

3rd day of SPM...(nightmare)

The 3rd day...as usual the same routine in the morning...

The first paper of the day was Maths 1, which is objective !! (my hope all put on this paper) which contains 40 marks...was very confident and i kept doing....it started at 8:10am and ends at 9:25am....I did until i left 15 mins to check...so i checked my answers...they all seemed to be so perfect for me !!! Then times up, i handed up my paper and thought that it was fine...until i check my answers with others, the first 18 questions i already got 7 questions wrong !!!(OMG, what the **** is wrong with me !!!!) the fear came into my mind, more and more wrongs !!! MISTAKES kept appearing !!!! After that, i only found out that i got 28 or 29 questions correct only....(shyt men !!!!).....

The whole recess, i was so down...(due to the maths paper 1) and i sat there like a nut...couldn't do anything at all...was so down....cant laugh...and den i started to take out my maths book and do...do....do....do....ask questions, do...do...do...and then the next paper was about to begin !!!

The 2nd paper for maths, which is maths 2 started at 10am!!!! I opened the paper and started doing...it was much easier, but i could not underestimate it anymore...i did it cautiously and hope not to make any silly mistakes(not like maths 1) so i finished the paper at 12:00pm, and took 30 mins to check all my answers...i hope all of it is correct !!! God Bless Me, i learnt a lesson from today's paper, which is not to be OVERCONFIDENT in anything !!!!

Dun wanna screw up other papers, now studying chemistry.......

No comments: