Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My first post on my blog !!!

Hey everyone!!! Im zhi wei!!! 17 this year, an Ex-student from SMK Damansara Jaya!!!!


Im from SMK Damansara Jaya(graduated few days ago)....SPM is coming soon...studying sejarah(worst subject men= HELL !!!)



About me, i'm a badminton player(not professional, just a school player)...represented DJ in year 2007 and currently aiming to be in the national team(wahaha in my dreams)!!!



I hope everybody will give me support and i really will appreciate it !! Thank you !!

A pic of me playing badminton:
There>>>>>on your right>>>






1 comment:

Nik Arif said...

Hey Zhi Wei.. I hate sejarah man.. Im scared too.. Shit man, its too late to study the whole book. What should I do?? Oh, what am I talking.. I just want to wish you good luck and all the best in your exam. Do wish me luck too.. Bye