Sunday, August 31, 2008

Confusion

Imagine u are driving 3 ppl in your car...what do u think will happen???


Imagine 3 ppl talking and commenting in the car....what do u think will happen???



Imagine 3 ppl giving me different destinations at the same time....what do u think will happen???



Imagine 3 ppl mumbling and screaming at u in the car...what do u think will happen???



There are many things that possibly can happen....



But most importantly, the driver(which is me)gets confused....and ended up losing his sense of directions....



I was like, "Hell outta here men !!!"



It was so darn noisy in the car...even if i try to drive at my best, my concentration eventually will be disrupted....



Most comments are made by my mum....Oh Gosh....can't they just take a break???



I need a break....


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The days are gloomy without you....



The Sun is not as bright as the days when you are here....



The smile u have make the world more fascinating and exciting....



I really miss you a lot....



Will there be a chance for us to be together???



Fate decides till the end....



Till the day i die, i will still always Love you <3



No comments: