Friday, August 29, 2008

29/8/2008

Went and played badminton with Ho and Guang Qing after class....


Went to Galaxy at first...courts are full....


Changed location....to SRGC (Subang Racquet and Golf Club)...


Started some warm up...


Clean sweep of the day: Guang Qing


Match of the Day:
Ho vs Zhi Wei:
Zhi Wei won with the score 21-13, 21-7


Had some stroke training with Ah Ho....Lolz...


Felt that my sideway jump smashes and overhead jump smashes start to come back...can feel it...able to do backhand clear =D


Yet...more improvement have to be made on footwork and my jump smash...bad coordination...=X


Yet...i felt that "he" is coming back....



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I confessed to her....


She was quiet...she went silent for a moment....


Her text message written to me....


"Are you joking?? haha "


I told her, "I'm serious and sincere about it..."


Well...though i expressed my feelings towards her...but it's of no use i guess....she already have a boyfriend....


Guess things turned out to be like this after all....


After hiding my feelings so long...finally i confessed and told her....


The way she smiles....


The way she talks....


The way she reacts and act......


Every smile of hers give confidence....


The presence of her makes the world colourful and warm...


I will wait for you girl....eventhough you got a boyfriend.....it's ok...


If you feel sad or you need someone....


My arms are always wide open to wait for you.....and i am always here for you....

No comments: