Monday, April 28, 2008

*My current self*

WHat am i experiencing now??? Bad flu...


Currently...i just feel like...there's nothing special in me yet...


Every badminton player has something special in them...like Lin Dan is famous for his smash, Chen Jin for his offensive attacking play, Bao Chun Lai for his control....etc...


As for me...still Empty on the list....


What am i good in??? SO far on the list...here are some strokes and shots...


Smashes: Bad...no power...Jumping is making it worse!!!

Dropshots: Just average...

Net shots: Ok only....got scolded by coach cuz i love "Tarik-ing"

Slices/ Chops: I dun even know a single on this...

Footwork: moderate...cannot considered as fast...

Backhand: Backhand drop ok...backhand clear is horrible...

Drives: Hardly use...trying to improvise on that...



Currently, these are my "statistics"....what should i focus on?? And which should i put more effort on??


My coach is now teaching me how to control the shuttle...




"Aiming to be the top !!"
-Zhi Wei

No comments: