Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Arrival of CT 2

Ct 2 was indeed a scary thing...to all SAM-ers....


Today was spec maths test...and guess what?? I flunk it again...oh yeah...crap isnt it?


Currently, im thinking about badminton again...figuring...how to improve my attacking play...and i thought of a way to improvise it...


I need to be mentally awake to remember to bounce during the game...in order to keep up the pace and so i can do more attacks....normally i rally more than i attack...


When i rally, the opponent has more chance in piercing through my defence, which according to my coach, he says my defense is weak...


Perhaps due to my weak defense, i should increase my attacking play to "kill" my opponent before he does....


Guess this is the way to do so....


Another thing that kept me thinking off the whole day is Jumping Smash !!!


I kept trying to jump and smash wherever i play, but the power of jumping smash compared to normal smash is way different...it's weaker...lol...(i thought it was supposed to be stronger)


Currently, i'm still practicing my ground smash in order to perfect it and go on to the next stage.....


Perhaps speed blends with power to put up and set up a good attacking game...is this the way??


I wonder again....

No comments: