Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another Sunday...

As usual...today went for training...


Kena kao kao from my coach...meanwhile waitin for my new racquets to arrive...my uncle's delivery...LOL!!!



Coach tortured me...LOL !!!



4 sets of shuttle drills and extra shuttles each set...



Then play game...1 on 2....



I'm the 1 and my opponents partner each other...



Played 3 sets....loser will have to run 10 rounds each set...as for me...lose 1 set run 20 rounds!!!



Fortunately, managed to win 3 sets....phew...safe zone...tried out the new racquets...hmm not bad...pretty good

(pics are below)



Had a bath at the training centre...then went for Uncle's Birthday Celebration Lunch !!!



Had a nice lunch and then back at home...



Here are some pics about the racquet !!!

Apacs Nano Slim 30 !!!
Apacs
Mistaken it as YY NanoSpeed 9000??
Hmm...3 of it...

No comments: