Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines Day...good or bad??? U decide...

Today's Valentines Day(14 feb 08) is a day for me to remember and a day for me to get DULAN...



Case:
1) Woke up early this morning...as usual go to college and then open to door to get in class...and then when i open and walk in the class...i put down my beg and wanted to go to the washroom...and decided to go out...meanwhile opening the door...i walked out and guess what?? THe door closed itself and it bang my EYE...Ouch...hurts so much...Pain....fine..den i forget bt it....




2) Today 9am got Maths Quiz...do and do and do...and so many question dunno how to do...guess it's gonna be a fail to me...LOL...so 5% will be going down the drain...



3) LAN quiz...so glad to know the results...and my results was projected on the screen...guess what i got???


The Bad A = F


Sucks men.....i got Fail for LAN...so DULAN....



4) Playing pool...missed the black ball so many times...and it was the good opportunity...what a stupid guy i am...normally that kind of shots i will not miss...and so DULAN men....i MISSED all the good shots and good placements...AIKS.....bad day...



5) I kena from so many ppl in class today...what the hell...sucks men...whatever thing is also zhi wei's fault...LOL !!!! Can someone give me a day off???!!!! At least try kena CHia Sern or someone else...not me k?? All the blames and burden were on me...*pressured*



6) The gals didn't care talking to me...i felt like a wood...except Qin Yan...



So my conclusion is.....



Valentines Day is a bad day for me....

No comments: