Sunday, February 17, 2008

A different Sunday...

As usual every sunday, 9am i will have training at Taman Megah..MBA...and i will hang out over there until 12:30 or 1pm...maybe sometimes earlier...





Sometimes i sit at the bench and look at those players playing, it somehow gives me the enjoyment of watching them play...at the same time...i will help my coach to coach those little kids since it's just basics u see....after that, i will go back home and there's more things for me to do...but today's special....




Today i went training from 9am to 11am...after that, i hang around at the hall and assist my coach...at about 12:45pm...i went home...




WHen i reached home, i had my lunch and continued studying spec maths...suddenly my fren called me up and told me that my new shoe has arrived and can be collected anytime today...immediately i told my dad and he agreed...so he fetched me out and collect the shoe...



Now, a simple intro about this 2 shoes....(the one i used and the new shoe)

My Old SHoe...T_T















and now...let me introduce our new shoe.....SHB100 MX


*a round of applause*







That's all fokes....

p/s: i also pay rm 100 with my own money for this shoe...the price of this shoe is rm 255...

No comments: