Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hola Driving@.@!!!!

Driving is a fun thing but then in the beginning, u will sure face some uphills in it...which is my first driving lesson today...so i was given a task to do...and i drove for 2 hours, which contained mixed feelings and expressions....



It was fun, at the same time.torturing too...aiks...the instructor asked me to drive after he explained everything and i drove around my house...and i was so scared men...normally around my house wont be so full of cars but today the cars were like mad men...so was a bit panic...



Here's 1 of the situation:


When i reverse, then i wanna move front, and then my instructor kept telling me let go the clutch, press accelerator and all sorts...and it was OMG men !!!! Haha !!!! And then i started to sweat, cold sweat...not hot...and then suddenly pressed the accelerator too hard...and then go so fast...and in front got ppl !!! It was like OMG !!!!



After that, the whole lesson was 2 hours...most of the things were repeated...and sometimes u will be tired...the whole 2 hours was moving ur feets around the paddle...swtz....


I was sorta tired...and my leg was a bit tired too...and backbone too...have to sit at that position for 2 hours...so i know why now ppl say driving is tiring...i get it now...LOL !!!!



IT was really TIRED !!! serious....



BUt then...not as tired as like after my badminton training...haha if compared to my training...this is just like 1/10 of the tiredness...LOL !!!!



Oh well, my conclusion....i still enjoy the lesson XP

No comments: