Saturday, February 23, 2008

*UNtiltled*

OH well.....long time din update the blog d...
to make it updated, just a simple post composing yesterday night and today morning....



Went to cousin's place yesterday for some relative dinner...then drank beer...cant take much...feel akward....slept there...woke up...go home...slept...



NExt morning, training....din go...aiks...why???



I caught a cold and now its FLU !!! Shudn't have drink beeer....and OMG !!! Sunway Open is just 6 days away...aiks !!! And yet i cant go training...omg...so sucky right???



Persistent and wanted to go training, but then sis dun offer a ride...sucks...(if only i can drive earlier, i will go).....



At home....Coach called me up...Marah Marah Marah and then screw me hard !!! Aiks....dam pain...



Somehow, i thought for a long time...was my decision right or wrong?? I got flu and i want to go training, but no transport...sis didn't want to fetch....OMG...kena screw by coach...was my decision right or wrong???



Can someone tell me right or wrong?? I'm so confused and lost....

No comments: