Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bad start for 2008...

Bad start for year 2008....its really bad...i'm so disappointed with myself...i've been thinking the whole day...


"What's wrong with me???"


Here's what happened today......



Today, 1st of January 2008...the brand new year and brand new day...my sis brought me over to her bf's place to play badminton and have a match with him...and so i went and and we met up....


And so my sis's bf and I went to the Bukit Jalil Club and play(since he was the member...) and we started warming up...and then he asked me to give him some smashes...and most of my smashes went down the net...and i knew it would be a disaster...a very bad play today....i'm off form...


So here goes the first game...cant believe my playing was so horrible....(if anybody of u who saw me there playing, act as if u dunno me...) i was really bad....disappointing...supposed to win the first game...ended up losing it 19-21 to my sis's bf....my first game i played slow...not enuff fast to keep up pace...


The 2nd game was also meaningless...lost to him and went down 17-21..what the hell??? This is so terrible...worse than my normal game...my speed kept decreasing...OMG...i cant believe it...


Then after the game, i set down and then he told me a lot of stuff...my weaknesses and plenty of it....a whole list !!!!!!!!!!!! And then i told him i did not had enuff of badminton...c'mon it was just like less than an hour, no fun...and he agreed to play 1 last game with me...


I lead thru-out the whole game and managed to win him 21-17...at that stupid game only i increased my speed....but i dunno...this feelings...in my mind, it was telling me this..."Tell urself u can do it, believe in urself that u can do it, dont just say try, say u can !!!" These words recalled what my coach told me....


After winning him, i went down at the bowling alley, where he spent time with my sis playing bowling, meanwhile i watch...(no mood to play...)and i kept thinking all the advices given by my coach...kept thinking and thinking...and thought of myself...why cant i play better ??? i'm only good in training, but when it comes to matches, i will be in deep trouble...



These kept floating in my mind...why cant i play well??? Am i so useless??? All these training i went thru was a waste of time??? Or im no talent?? Or im just SUCK in badminton...


Questions popped out in my mind thru out the whole day...

No comments: