Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Random...

Today is a holiday, Thaipusam...finally we get to have holidays, besides self abusing ourselves during the weekdays, even weekends u know !!! Since today was a holiday, i went to Taman Megah to coach my school team, together with my chief coach advisor, Fei Siang(pic not available)



So i reached there early and i started playing some strokes, meanwhile i asked my players to go jog around the court(4 courts) 15 rounds...and they jogged...(obedient nyer..)and then after that, i asked them to do footwork...and half of the players were under me and the other half were under fei siang, but the most coincidence was, why almost all the players got fresh cuts on their knees??(I wonder did they pakat against me???)



So i was in charge of coaching in doubles, and then i just coach them as usual...in the beginning my shuttle feeding skill was rotten men!!! Haha...but then later on it was at least getting slightly better...hehe...and so i asked them do doubles attacking style, singles four corner, and random...and it was so kelam kabut over fei siang's side, where all the players were playing 4 on 2, lol...sienz...



After that, fei siang continued coaching and so am I...and then San Seng and Jason wanted to challenge me doubles, so i partnered azroy...in the beginning they were leading until we caught up with them 20-20, and finally only we managed to secure victory 23-21...haha !!!!



And then after that, i played half court singles with Azroy...haha...i played badly, so many mistakes at the net, push out...haihz...and my smashes are not strong, but then i lead the game 17-13, den Azroy asked to stop(due to his fresh cut) and so i stopped....



Here's a pic of it:



I did not take much pic cuz i was bz coaching...only this....



And so i went home and then, reached home and took some pics, random.....




A lil butterfly in the house...cool !!!!



And this pic, if u see this guy, he's wanted...reward RM 500000!!!!



That's all folks !!! TATA !!!

No comments: