Thursday, January 10, 2008

The unfortunate Evening !!! Dulan !!!

(This is a DULAN post...pls be informed that there will be violence in this post, for kids under the age 18, please leave this site HAHAHAHAAH !!!!)



When i was online today, i was chatting with my very beloved friend, Yee Munn and suddenly thanks to the Lightning Strike, my comp suddenly just blacked out like this, including the Modem...so i darn pissed and at the same time bored...decided to take a NAP...and darn it...its so freaking hot...and i slept for 2 hours(due to the HEAT)


When i woke up, the rain stopped and i went downstairs and saw my mum thinking with her mastermind...LOL...and i just need to continue writing my essay under the dark(its not fun at all) so i wrote and wrote...and meanwhile we called the technician and when he arrived, it rained heavily...SIAO men !!!


After two hours fixing the switchbox, the lights were back !! Happy and turned on the comp !!! and then i went out have dinner with Family lor...so as we were going out, we cant see a car was parking at the corner and so after looking at the traffic and there was no car and we turned out and.......



BANG !!!!

We knocked on a stupid CAR!!!!

and then we went down and BERUNDING lor...LOL !!! I was just some sort of spectator(forget bt my uselessness) and then i looked at my Car !!!! WTF men !!! My Car weih !!! The whole left side become KEMEK !!!! Oh shit that stupid Bitch that park there for FUCKS...she's gonna pay for it !!!


And so the argument continues and that freaking LADY r...she dam biatch lor !!! ASk us pay summore men !!! and she's not allowed to park there at all...and we said she was talking on the phone, and guess what she said...



Oh i was driving at a very slow speed....


Ya ya...DAM SLOW...and how slow can it be until it stopped there...WTF...that bitch !!! FUCk her man !!!


She sucks men !!! So forget bt it...at last we all MAKAN sendiri...RUGI siao !!!!


So we went to somewhere in Kota Damansara for dinner in some shop named Hokkien Mee...and then the waiter ask for orders...and he mentioned bt the drinks...Fortunately for his intelligence, my mum asked abt the 凉茶...is it prepared by themselve or supplied...and that guy answered back...


tak ade...LOL !!!


And so we ended up calling Air Suam...pathetic isnt it...but then the food wasnt that bad...at least it was satisfying...



And finally we reached home...hola !!! Dam sad...my dad, my mum and me were looking at the damaged part of the car...and then my Smart MAID went to open the door...and with her intelligence...


let me describe bout my door detaily....

The wooden door and a metal door....the metal door outside and the wooden door inside...and the metal door is locked with an extra padlock...


So with my maid's brilliance, she went and open the wooden door instead !! How on earth are u gonna open the wooden door when u haven open the metal door???


My mum dam sakit hati...sobz...

Oh well...me too !!!

No comments: