Sunday, November 22, 2009

I know many of you out there talking about me, saying that "why that zhi wei train so long already but yet he never win any tournament before?"



I know that, in fact i won't blame you all, because that is the fact, and i have to admit training isn't easy either, Playing in a tournament is also a different story from training.



For those who encourage me and support me all these while, i appreciate and really want to Thank you all here, for those who said i never win any tournament before, it's ok, since i really didn't win any...



But i still got 2 more years left, and 2 year is to achieve the level i want to achieve, and December will be recovery session for my wrist, to get back my consistency. January will be the start of a new year and i shall give myself a try.



I will push myself further, regardless how tired and painful it will be.

No comments: