Friday, August 21, 2009

The final day/hours to come

Alright, here it goes...



Just few more hours left to Social badminton tournament, definitely there's some excitement in me and also some nervosity, but i shall try to handle it well tomorrow...



Went to Pharmacy to find those Athletic tape but all of them are telling me "tak ada lah...sorry"....Darn....



Had training today in Nusa today. Coach Doni gave some shuttle drills and asked me to played a few games of singles and doubles today. From there, i was able to find the confidence which wasn't there yesterday.



At the end of training, had a small little chat with Coach Doni. He told me that my muscle was tired and worn out for the few days back, that's why i couldn't perform during the match against Bryan yesterday.



Currently resting at home, preparing myself and going to sleep early tonight.



Judgement day tomorrow !



Here i Come !

No comments: