Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged

Been tagged by Amy :)


1. The last person to tag you are? Amy

2. Your relationship with them? Friends !

3. Your 5 impression towards them? Love to see Hot Guys, understanding, caring, beautiful and i can't describe all...too many

4.The most memorable thing that they have ever done for you? Been giving me encouragement

5.The most memorable words that they have said to you? You got chance !!!

6. If they become your lovers, you will.. I'm not hot, guess she wont XP

7.If they become your enemies, you will.. I don't wish it to happen either....

8. If they become your lovers, they have to improve on.. If it happens, maybe i will think bout it...

9. If they become your enemies, the reason is... Dunno....

10. The most desirable things to do for them is... Smile =D

11. Overall impression towards them is.. "Awesome"

12.How do you think the people around you will feel about you? They don't tell me much

13.The character for you for yourself is? Lame...? Haha

14.On contary, the character you hate of yourself is? Err....can someone tell me please??

15.The most ideal person you want to be is? Lee Chong Wei =)

16.For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them. Anybody likes me?? Err...

17.Ten people to tag:
1. Shirley
2. Ee Shan
3. Wern Lin
4. Sher Min
5. Jeslyn
6. Sheryn
7. Mao
8. Katherine
9. Soon Len
10. Lindley

18. Who is no.2 having a relationship with? Justin, my classmate :)

19.Is 3 a male or female? Female

20.If no. 7 and 10 get together, would that be a good thing? They don't know each other...swt

21.How about 5 & 8? Les...

22.What is number 1 studying about? Malaysian Syllabus?? HAH

23. When was the last time you had a chat with them? Err...many times...

24.Is number 4 single? I guess so.

25. Say something about number 2. My previous crush...ah

Okay, im done. To those who I tagged, go do it NOW!

No comments: