Friday, September 26, 2008

Feelings

I finally finished my exams....without flying colours....


Spec Maths was the last paper....


Alright...gone...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visited dad from 12 to 6 after exams...


Dad is finally better and he is out from hospital =D


Happy =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have been thinking a lot about you nowadays....


Really miss you very much, sitting the same exam hall and taking the same paper...


I looked at you from my table....


The way you do your paper, full of concentration and focus, determination and hardworking....


I only managed to chat little with you, and i had to leave...


I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye....


I don't know will we be able to meet up during the holidays....


I want to tell you about my feelings, i want to tell you that I am sincere to you....


But you left me behind....leaving me in the cold night....


I couldnt sleep well yesterday night, i kept thinking about you...


I dreamt of you leaving me...


Tears flow down on my cheek, I don't want to be apart from you...


I just want to hug you and not letting go your hand....


This feelings....i want to express it to you....


And i just want to tell you that, i dont wanna leave you....

No comments: