Friday, June 20, 2008

What i should do?? Please....

"I'm confused....what should i do??"


"I'm so lost....where is the sense of direction??"


Many thoughts appeared in my mind and left me confused and lost in Taylors College...It seemed to be a very critical and serious case too....According to Mrs Quak, the Asst.Program Director for the SAM programme....she told me this...


"If you want to stay on this course, u better find out what to do to bring ur results up....getting A isn't easy anymore...what's more....and Universities at Australia will not accept u...."


It is the fact that my TER will be very low...if i continue on like this, i will ended up not being in the TER either....imagine how serious it is....


WHat should i do? Is there a way to solution??


Well...she told me another thing...


"There's another way to save urself...either to work hard....double ur effort and u must have confidence whether to score better than ur current results many times more...."


Is there another way to solve my problem??? I hope there is a way.....and then she said...


"Try changing course....maybe it will work...u may not be good in engineering subjects...but u may be better in something else...."


So many things came into my mind and i thought more and more....


Seemed confused, lost, frustrated.....


What can i do??


What about my badminton career???


According to my parents, it was a "forget it"....but what mrs QUak said, i have not found my potential yet....maybe my potential is in sportS??? WHo knows....


Should i stay on or move on??



Will i have to leave SAM to move on??


Please tell me what should i do....please.....


I hope i can turn the clock back and maybe things would be different today....

1 comment:

lindley (: said...

hey,
confirm already your TER will be low?
i think all of us also will be quite low leh. cos we didnt do so well in CTs and mid term exam.

anyway if you decide to stay *i hope you will lol*, i guess you should find out your problematic subjects and work harder lor. if dont understand prob ask someone to teach you lol.

anywaaay, jia you! =p