Sunday, June 15, 2008

MBA In-Hse Tournament

Mba in hse tournament...it's finally coming again....


But if compared with last year, it was better off last year....more challenging opponent and more exciting matches to play....


This year...left only me....the only advanced group player...among the 6 of them in the past...were indeed very good players....learnt a lot from them...


Got Silver for it last year.....this year of cuz aim for........


GOLD !!!!

Hmm....eventhough it is less challenging as last year....but i will not let my guard down...play at my best !!!!


I will do the best and not disappoint everybody....


By the way, for bloggers out there who plays badminton...there will be a DJROA Badminton Tournament coming soon...estimated to be in July...


So if u are interested...please do ask me for the details....thanks ^^





"I will not let anybody interfere with my dreams..."

No comments: