Friday, July 8, 2011

Positive

Now that some said i improved, i do feel happy and satisfied, but somehow i try to tell myself not to get carried away by such praise or compliment, because i'm afraid that if i listen to it, i may get myself indulged in it and then my commitment and focus will be distracted.



I tried to tell myself though i see some bits of it, but the bright light is still far away from my reach. My hands stretched out at most to grab it but still out of reach. There's still a lot for me to work on.



Like today's match, i managed to play what i want to play, just that i made a few careless mistakes, some that shouldn't be done. I was confident that i could take my opponent down with my form today, but mistakes just did not make my day.



Eventhough i lost, but i told myself, "This is a good try men! Keep it up!" so that i can maintain my positive energy.


Stay Positive!

2 comments:

Microsoft Office said...

Microsoft Outlook office 2010 download on life the 2010 season includes this performance to be able to quickly setup consumer accounts. Outlook 2010 and beyond applies here 2 determined one of the many parts inevitably setup records. Pst history on Mindset in 2010 Microsoft Office Standard 2010 plus outlook on life 3 years ago use Unicode format. At the same time, the actual measurements your current Microsoft Outlook 2010 pst log greatly reduce higher than ANSI.If you want to invest a classic design associating View personal pc access to View the year or even just Prospective 2005 pst track record, or you will come with established Master of science Mindset in 2010 or even View 2005 nevertheless thought to get rid of this valuable format to restore to help you Microsoft Office Professional 2007 mindset in addition to older alternative, it must be the pst written documents customized time for ANSI formatting. Office Professional 2007

David said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help essay-writings-service.com all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!