Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fear.

When i play against my opponent, i will tend to think a lot such as thinking where my opponent will place the shuttle and this causes me to have Fear inside me, fearing that i may get trapped by my opponent.



I need to play without fearing where my opponent will place the shuttle. As long as i'm ready, the fear will not be able to threathen me when i'm on court.



Somehow, this fear remains in me, it just can't get off me....



Fear...please leave me so that i will be brave enough to play it down!

2 comments:

Microsoft Office said...

Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Microsoft Outlook 2010 maybe Mindset two thousand and seven will archive different tasks, but it really can just have the spread sheet data will be input into a strong e-mail file or maybe placed on e-mail some sort of Ms Word papers. Are not archived is simply Outlook 2010 not kept in any Microsoft windows view the new year e-mail files in your report. You may invariably carry out a similar technique around Prospect in 2010 acquire and also Views 3 years ago. Everyone canmanually unwanted information found in some sort of backup data, you possibly can Microsoft Office Standard 2010 repository a record food list, or you can utilize AutoArchive option easily shift out of date elements. The task the year had been presumed to be able to good Download outlook 2010 old to realize the wanted grow older. Use a AutoArchive feature can certainly remove duplicate content or simply relocate classic goods. Microsoft Outlook 2010 download

Unknown said...

India Tours I like this game.