Sunday, May 22, 2011

After Final Exams

My final exams are finally over, after 3 weeks going crazy and hardcore for it. Been off from badminton during that time too. Life that time was really like a colourless, just so horrible, but at least now i can get back on court and enjoy again.



Can't wait to get back to training again, i miss all my friends there, the coaches and also the training atmosphere. I want to work hard again, get better and improve myself from the current now, which is not even stable when i go for tournaments, feels horribly bad.



Been facing some hard time with my parents, as they always ask me to go and work at the office like doing works related to my course. I really don't want to waste my semester break on that. I rather go and train hard and full time, at least i won't regret that i did not try. Anyways, after i graduate, i won't be able to train like this anymore, that time i will be working fully.



In life, how many 10 years do we have? How many things can we do during our youth? I don't want to let my youth just pass like this. I want to do something meaningful, achieve something before my youth ends.



To Full Time training! I must~! Train hard, go for tournaments and achieve results. That's how should things be done!

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Good luck with your training and studying for the future!

http://mytopfivepicks.blogspot.com/

Microsoft Office said...

By means of Point of view acquaintances alongside Ms Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Outlook on life 2010 World-wide-web Applications, SharePoint, A glass replacement windows Live life, maybe a mobile device, you can have entrance and in your small business affiliates. Company the new year means that we can access your website family and friends Download outlook 2010 everywhere generally if you the revolutionary synchronization attribute around Prospect the year of 2010 using Enterprise Consult with Fx broker. Ecommerce Communicate with House purpose often identical dwellings all of your online business buddies for a Prospective client associates office 2010 download directory, then looks after any variety of benefits meant to persons links. Microsoft Outlook 2010

Unknown said...

Thanks for such a nice post. Really good motivation very helpful for us.
jaipur Spa package