Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just to let it out.

I just don't understand myself. When i play against faster players, I can put up my pace and try to match up with them, but when playing against player of the same speed and pace, i seem to slow down slightly, relax and then got controlled by the opponent.



It's my mindset that's playing me around. I feel crap, feeling really crap. Training so hard on movement and speed on court most of the time, why do i still end up getting controlled by a player of same pace? Shouldn't i be able to Put Up the Pace and then control him instead?



It's strange...



I'm not aiming for streaks, but i'm aiming to beat the player more consistently. If I still lose to the player frequently, then what's training for? What's all this i'm doing? Why play badminton?



Probably i'm just thinking too much...



I'm still not strong enough, i can only prove myself stronger when i beat them more consistently...



"Never let failure defeat you, Stand up and counter them"

1 comment:

Angelina Raven said...

Badminton is awesome and a sport that demands control. Nice blog.