Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year New Hope

I didn't join the USJ tournament due to certain reasons, and i wasn't really ready for it yet, i'm not fit at all, didn't attend training.



Anyways, i have decided to move on by switching to a better training academy. I know leaving like that without saying goodbye is no good, but to avoid any misunderstanding, i just did so.



OK, so now i have decided to change to this training academy, but the coach requires me to go through a trial to see my standard and how i fair, mainly is because the morning training session consist of State Players and even higher level players.



Knowing this, i know this training will be tough. Let's say i managed to get in and stay in the morning session, can i withstand the intensity of their training? Can i hang in there? Can i really match those state players? Can i reach their levels?



Many thoughts appeared in my mind when i think further and even deeper.



At the moment, what i want to do is to do my best during the trial to impress the coach. Whether did it impress him all depends to his decision.



It will be tough as heard from my friends, but i shall not fear and hang onto it. Stay strong Zhi Wei!

No comments: