Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Consistency

I've been facing the same old problem over and over again. Sometimes i can give out my best during training and also during game matches, but sometimes i just can't bring out the "me" in myself.



Been thinking how to overcome that, but somehow, it's just working partially. If my consistency isn't consistent, how am i going to improve?



I think consistency is affected by mental too, besides being physically fit.



During shuttle drills, i was able to put in my consistency and able to put my best at the frontline, but when it comes to 2on1 just now, i wasn't able to keep up the speed i have. At first i was able to play at my speed and controlled my opponent under my tempo, but after that i suffered a backdown and they managed to take down the 2nd set.




During the final set only i was able to clinch back my victory. I was thinking over and over again, how do i keep up my consistency?



And i'm very unsure whether am i moving up or falling backwards? Am i improving?



I just wish i can know whether i am improving or not, because there isn't much time left for me. Just 1 more year(excluding this year) for me to improve to my maximum level.



Hoping 2010 can give me a drastic improvement i want.

No comments: