Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bad comeback

Went for badminton game today. When i was there, i prepared and myself and got myself warmed up.



During the stroking session, all my shots were so wrong, all the shuttle only reach half court, the strokes aren't consistent and many shots hitting the frame. I expected that this scenario would happen on me.



During Doubles, i wasn't even able to smash properly or even drop. My shots were not good and i couldn't anticipate the shot. My smashes mainly went into the net, and out of 10 shots, only 2 shots managed to pass the net.



My footwork was still ok(thanks to physical work out during the normal days), but fear most is the wrist. My wrist just signalled me some pain. When i smashed, i can feel the pain within it.



After the game session, i sat on the bench and looked down at the floor. I kept thinking of my performance today and about my wrist.



Did i put up too high expectation on myself? or the pain of the wrist affected me? What was i thinking during the match?



Just a bad recovery and comeback. Please suggest some ways to resist the pain

No comments: