Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A glimpse of new hope

Just a few days of communication, i found you a different person. I found you very special from the rest and gave me hope and courage to step into college everyday.



Previously, I just took you normally as a friend and did not really care about you. After hearing from you recently, i can feel the kind of "moody" atmosphere of yours around you. Being a normal friend, i stood out and consoled you.



Just within days and weeks, I found out that you were sad because of him. You couldn't stop thinking of him and trying to contact him. I kept myself busy thinking ideas to make you smile and let the cloudy skies fade away. I wished to look at your smile that brighten everyone's day.



Somehow, you manage to put him aside and smiled back again. I was happy to see that you smile and forget about it. I put a smile on my face too. Being afraid that you may feel lonely back in KL alone, i wish that i can always be there to help you.



Maybe things will work out or not? I can't give my answer to myself, but as long i can see you smile and be aside of you to overcome obstacles and challenges, whenever you always seek for help and need aid, i will always be there for you.




No comments: