Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Isolation

I knew this girl in my class, found her very special indeed, but strangely, things didn't go as smooth as it should be...



Initially, we can chat and go along well as friends, but however i had feelings for her and i found her special and unique, and decided to try putting down "someone" far across the ocean at melbourne....



I just could'nt find out the reason why you treat me like this...Sometimes you talk to me loads and we can laugh along, joke along with our crappy jokes, sometimes you leave me alone like what i'm currently experiencing now....putting me aside, leaving me aside and shiver alone in the cold at the dark corner...



Why do you have to treat me like this? Where did i went wrong? I really want to know the reason why you started "ignoring" me like this...It's just like you're treating me Hot-and-Cold....can you tell me why?



Why does it have to be like this? Why? I don't mind how others treat me, whatever they want to do to me, i don't mind...but not you please?



Please give me one chance and let me know what's happening....



I don't want to be isolated or being "ignored"...the feeling is just bad, u know that right girl....

No comments: