Friday, October 24, 2008

Getting Electrified...

I met these girl few times...


She walked pass me quite a number of time and everytime she walked pass me, there's a very strange feeling i have for her...


That kind of feel is could not be describe by words....


One day, i was staring at the notice board, she walked pass me again and we stared at each other and all of sudden, i felt a kind of electric shock and she smiled at me...


I replied my smile =)


That feeling...it feels like i got electrified....


I told my friend about it, seems like my friend knows who she is...


A classmate of my friend....


Went to my friend's class, had a look(looks like her,but don't really looked like either)...


Friend told me, "She's unavailable"


Mixed feelings, neither sad nor happy....

No comments: